Salmon & Sable: Smoked Salmon Customers
Kickstarter campaign dates:
March 1 (launching at noon ETS) – March 31, 2018
Thank you so much for helping me spread the word about my new Kickstarter campaign. The purpose of this campaign is to raise awareness about this new project and my business in general, and to raise money for a commercial smoker and other equipment I will need to do all my own smoking right there at fishcamp in remote western Alaska.
- Final campaign link will be posted here when live March 1 at noon ETS. Unfortunately there is no link before the campaign is live.
- Spreading the word between 12-1pm on March 1 is ideal. Although anytime on March 1 is great!
- Posting to your social media platforms is great. Other ideas are blogs and good 'ol personal emails. The more the info gets around, the better. Every little bit helps.
- This summer I will be catching, filleting, and now smoking all the salmon I sell right there at my remote Alaskan fishcamp. Customers who back me on Kickstarter will receive a Share of the 2018 catch/smoke in the first week of October, 2018.
- I fish and smoke from May to August each season.
- In 2016 I launched Salmon & Sable on Kickstarter and raised over $100,000. I hope my Kickstarter track record inspires confidence.
- Use your own images, or any of these below. Right click to download.
- To make this campaign successful we need to get the word out quickly as soon as it goes live. The domino affect allies to Kickstarter––the more success you have, the more success you have, and getting off to a big start is key. The goal is always to be funded in less than 12 hours, certainly less than 24 hours, more than that is not ideal. My funding goal is $10,000 and the campaign is 30 days.
- Feel free to share this page with anyone. You can use the buttons top left or just send the link.
- THANK YOU!
1000 pixels wide.